Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy, and have to comply with the ACM format.
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select TREE 2018
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the EAI Core Proceedings Authors' Kit. Please see all the relevant information in the pdf and word documents attached:
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates.